Monday, December 6, 2010

My Hypertext Story

My hypertext story is finally on line.  It took me more hours and more aggravation than I would have anticipated!  Of course the darn thing was due tonight!  Oh well, I turned it in on a disc; now, it's available on the Internet.  Dreamweaver itself wasn't the problem.  The problems came with uploading over 100 files into the University of Baltimore H drive.  I was successful after I removed the files for the fourth time and reloaded them into the parent directory.  I figured it out with the help of Liz!  She is amazing.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Marie, this is absolutely beautiful. You've done a memoir in HTML and it's both stark and amusedly self-aware and kind. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I'm so glad you finally got it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, It"s a work in progress. I can imagine it growing. There is so much more text that could go on each page (not to mention the many more pages that could be added).

    ReplyDelete