Sunday, November 28, 2010

Final Project

Okay, I finished all 50 pages of my hypertext story, but it is text only at the moment.  Now comes the arduous task of scanning pictures (five for the first page and one for each of the other 49 pages).  Once the pictures are scanned, I have to resize them and insert them in Dreamweaver.  Whew!  I'm happy with what I've done so far.  It certainly has been a lot of work; I spent about six hours today alone.  My plan is to finish the project this week so I can complete the editing on the pieces I wrote for my memoir class.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's hypertext narratives. I'm sure all the hard work will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is significantly more elaborate than mine. . . thanks for ruining the curve.

    ReplyDelete