Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finals and Registration

So, I decided to do a hypertext story for my final project.  Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I decided to do a love story of sorts.  It will use actual photos from my three marriages, photos from the great adventure between husbands one and two, and photos from the present (among others).  Jenny had the great idea to plot the story on index cards before I start tackling Dreamweaver or scanning photos.  That way I can narrow my story and avoid scanning more pictures than necessary.  I've started; we'll see.

I registered for my spring classes.  One of the classes I wanted to take was filled.  As it happens, this works out better for me because now both classes are on Monday nights.  Although my Mondays will be incredibly long (teaching from 7:30 until 2:30 then classes from 5:30 until 10:45) I will only have to drive to UB one night a week.  I'll be taking Experimental Forms and Editorial Style.  Now I just have to get through all the work for my current courses.

This summer, if all goes well, I hope to do an independent study for memoir writing.  I'm hoping I can figure a way to avoid teaching summer school.  I'm not sure that's going to work.  I do have to pay my bills, and I do want to afford a vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying seeing your story repeating in the classes I take with you. It's like looking through a little marriage kaleidoscope. I look forward to the text adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we be able to see your hypertext love story online? Sounds like a great project.

    ReplyDelete