Sunday, September 19, 2010

Graphics and Design of a Website

I'm hoping that Dreamweaver has some templates from which to work since I don't really know how I want my site designed.  I keep coming back to the same idea: I want my opening page interesting enough that a person will want to navigate my site if he or she stumbles upon it.  Since I enjoy photography as well as writing, I envision using photos I've taken.  I'm just not sure how those photos will be used.  To that end, I am now going to try to load some photos onto this new Mac laptop.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the hope for easy-to-work-with templates! This project is exciting, but still scary enough for me that my stomach gets all crawly. I've got some fun ideas, I think, but it's the technical knowledge that is lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another beautiful thing about Mac, it just sucks pictures off your camera into iPhoto for you. No installing separate camera interface software!

    where's my check?

    ReplyDelete