Sunday, September 19, 2010

Navigation of a Website or How Confusing Do You Want It?

I've been looking at a number of websites, and blogs about websites, and thinking about navigation.  I like simple but entertaining/creative ways to navigate.  Honestly, as annoying as it might be, I enjoyed the Dan Brown website opening page, and the page with the map being drawn (which won't mean anything to those who aren't in my epublishing class).  I want my website to have an interesting and innovative opening page that causes people to want to navigate my site.  I like things that move, things with color, and lots of layers of pages that easily navigate back and forth without using the back button.  However, as I stated before, I won't have much content until I have more of my writing edited, and some things published. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment