Saturday, October 9, 2010

Web Site Mid Term



ARGHHHHHHH - So I have finished creating my Dreamweaver website, and I've loaded all of my files on the H drive at the university; however, I am unable to access the web space I've requested as a student.  It's Saturday, and the tech help center closed at 4:00.  They were helpful earlier.  I'm hoping that it is just taking time for the site to become available (it said to wait a minimum of 30 minutes - I've been waiting for over an hour!).  Patience has never been one of my best things.  My mom used to say that I wanted everything yesterday.  Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Ruh-Roh. I'm just doing this now. I guess if I can't get it uploaded, no big deal. Hmm. Maybe I'll look into some other free web-hosting sites.

    How'd this end up for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to upload anything but the files. How do I create the actual site? Help...

    ReplyDelete