Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Calendar

For Christmas, beginning about ten years ago, I've been giving calendars as gifts.  I go through and mark all of the anniversaries and birthdays, and I have a picture of my girls on it.  I always order them through Heritage Studios.  Over the years the pricing has gone up a bit, and I could probably do the work myself and have the calendars printed; but old habits die hard (as they say).  Anyway, Kaytee was home this weekend so we took the calendar/Christmas letter picture.  These days only my parents get the calendar.  It used to be that I would order between 15 and 20 a season (incredibly time consuming when it was for my grandmother - so many birthdays and anniversaries of children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).  We also stopped exchanging gifts with all of the extended family (it got too pricey, and we don't usually see each other anyway).  So, of the five pictures we took, I think this is the one the girls decided we should use.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's a great idea. I might have to check into that. There's nothing better than personalized gifts. Great pic:)

    ReplyDelete